- Civil Rights
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Defense FAQs
- Can I have a lawyer with me when I testify before the grand jury?
- Can my attorney request a change of bail after the arraignment?
- Can the conditions of bail change?
- Do I have the right to testify before the grand jury?
- How do I get my bail back?
- How do I get my property back after I’ve been arrested?
- How long after I’m arrested will it be before I see a Judge?
- If the prosecutor did not indict me, can they try again?
- Should I contact a bail bondsmen?
- Under what circumstances can property be taken from me?
- What can happen at arraignment?
- What happens after arraignment?
- What happens if the grand jury votes to indict me?
- What is a 180.80 date?
- What is a bail surety hearing?
- What is remand?
- What is ROR?
- What is the benefit of hiring a private attorney for arraignment?
- What is the fee to hire your firm for an arraignment?
- What times do arraignments take place?
- When do I get to see the transcript of witnesses who testified before the grand jury?
- When is bail set?
- When will I get my bail back?
- Where do I pay bail in New York?
- Who can ask me questions during grand jury proceedings?
- Defamation & First Amendment
- Employment Law
- General Practice
- Mhmm Menu Layout Loader
Attorney at Law
Competent, Caring and Highly Effective!
Doug is a fantastic lawyer and skillfully helped me navigate an exceptionally trying period of my life. He is candid, honest, and provided me with excellent advice. I cannot say enough about his integrity, work ethic, and genuine care for his clients. Doug allowed me to reclaim my life and I would recommend him to anyone who finds themselves in need of counsel.
Mr. Schneider was compassionate, timely and very responsive throughout my case. From the beginning I felt I was in the capable hands of a true professional who was not only caring and considerate but extremely intelligent.
You will not regret!!!!!
I had a great experience with Douglas Schneider as he was very clear and consistent when explaining the legal process and my rights. Douglas was able to answer all my questions and kept me informed about every step of my case. I highly recommend Douglas.